Ichthys Project releases Invitation to Tender for Onshore Gas Processing Facilities
Invitations to Tender (ITT) for the major onshore construction packages for the Ichthys LNG Project (INPEX Browse, Ltd. 76%, Operator, and Total E&P Australia 24%) have commenced, says President Director Australia, INPEX CORPORATION, Seiya Ito.
ITT packages for the gas processing facilities and associated infrastructure, planned for Blaydin Point in Darwin, Northern Territory, include:
- Fabrication and construction of the gas processing units
- LNG, LPG and condensate storage tanks
- Product loading jetty
- Civil works and site preparation
- Construction workforce accommodation village
- Supply of construction material and construction services
- Administration buildings on Blaydin Point
Mr Ito said the onshore front-end engineering and design (FEED) contractor, the JKC Joint Venture (JGC Corporation, KBR and Chiyoda Corporation), was undertaking the tender process for the various onshore contracts.
The release of more than 70 major ITT packages for the onshore facilities will be undertaken over the coming months.