Approvals, permits and operational documents
Ichthys LNG is regulated by a range of laws, standards, codes of practice and guidelines covering a range of jurisdictions: Commonwealth, Territory/State and local governments - and we are committed to these obligations. These regulatory requirements result in the need for the Project to obtain many permits, licences and approvals before activities are allowed to commence. Permits that may be of interest to the public are provided below.
- Onshore Terminal Regulations Manual February 2019 V.2 PDF - 17.03 MB
- Ichthys LNG Plant Development Permit Part 1 Updated July 2018 PDF - 42.32 MB
- Ichthys LNG Plant Development Permit Part 2 Updated July 2018 PDF - 38.92 MB
- Environment Protection Approval EPA7 10 PDF - 5.54 MB
- Offshore Terminal Regulations Manual February 2019 PDF - 20.49 MB